Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 6 Month Birthday, Adah!!

Happy 6 Month Birthday, Adah! It is hard to believe that it has already been 6 months since our "beautiful addition" came along! She has been such a sweet blessing to our family. She was a huge source of joy for us during the difficult time we had surrounding my pregnancy and her birth. Through her journey to birth God taught us so much.
It has been so fun watching Nate become a big brother. He is quite good about it. When Adah cries he runs to her rescue to tell her "it's OK, Adah" or sing to her (usually "Jesus loves me"). He always seems to get great giggles out of her!

I thought I would compare some pictures or Nate at 6 months to Adah at 6 months:

Nate loved to swing. Adah usually only wants to swing when she is sleepy.

Bouncing is one thing that they both love. Although, Nate looks super bored in his picture (isn't it funny!) He was a huge fan of the jumperoo. Adah shares his love for jumping. She will go forever without stopping. It is a great source of laughter for the whole family!


I made both of my babies a blanket before they were born. This is each of them on their blanket at 6 months old. I still can't believe that I have a 2 year old! Every age is so fun, but it is hard to not miss Nate's baby stage looking back at these pictures. I guess it is a good reminder to cherish everyday because they pass so quickly. It is such a blessing and privilege to be their mom. I thank God everyday for entrusting these sweet babies to me and Thomas. I pray that we will continually look to Him in everything we do as parents.
Happy 6 Month Birthday Adah Joy!
Adah "beautiful addition"
Birth 7lb 3oz
6 Months 13lb 15oz








4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post!!

    We have Charlotte's 6 month check-up next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. Those blankets you made are so cute. Happy 1/2 birthday Adah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Adah!
    Hands down Adah has better 6 month old hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see pictures of Nate as a baby since we didn't know him when he was that small. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete