Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 4, 2009

"I get a cookie"

This morning Nate woke up at 5:30 while Thomas was eating breakfast before leaving for work. I did NOT want to get up at 5:30 so I took the easy way out and took him to bed with me to go back to sleep...

About 7:20am I woke up to him crawling BACK into bed with a half eaten cookie. He looked at me with a smile and said, "I get a cookie!" You see, last night while "helping" me cook, Nate discovered a bowl of cookies on the counter next to the fridge. So when he woke up this morning, instead of waking me up, he thought, "hmmmm, mommy is not up to stop me from getting a cookie!" :) And so, Nate had a cookie for breakfast this morning!
Nate showing off his victory prize

No comments:

Post a Comment