Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Labor Day at the Zoo

On Labor Day, Thomas was off so we had a GREAT family day! We started by riding the train that is down by the zoo. Nate is VERY into trains right now so he was SUPER excited. There was a sweet couple behind us that offer to take our picture.


Next we went to the zoo. Which was lots of fun, but we were disappointed that the fountains at the children's part of the zoo were not on!! We even took Nate in a swim suit! Oh well... we still had a great time and let Nate run around for the first time, which he LOVED.

After the zoo we went over by this long pond thing (Houston people probably know what I am talking about) and sat on a blanket in the shade of a tree to eat our lunch. What a perfect family moment and I left my camera in the car so I don't have pictures!!! :( There are ducks in the pond that are very tame from people feeding them so Nate fed his crust to the them. One even took a piece out of my hand. Nate wanted to swim with the ducks. He kept saying "I get in there." and I had to keep reminding him, "no you will not." :) Even Adah had a good time rolling around on the blanket in the shade. Family days are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment