Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Video from the Aquarium

At the Aquarium there is a train that takes you through a huge tank of sharks. Nate is very into trains so he was so excited about this. When the train was approaching to pick us up he got giddy! It was so cute! He was laughing an stomping his feet with excitement. I took this little video on my little picture camera, so it isn't the best quality. Also we were sitting right under the speaker, which was super loud, but it was neat to have sharks swimming all around us. Well, it was only neat b/c we were not in the water with them! EEEEK! Anyway, Nate doesn't smile the whole time I am taping, but I guess he was just taking it all in b/c he is still talking about it! I hope this works, I have never posted a video before!

No comments:

Post a Comment