Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update on Nate's hand



The day Nate burned his hand, a huge blister came up. Right before bed that night it popped. Now the skin is starting to come off and we are trying to keep it clipped per his doctor. I change his bandage and medicine a couple times throughout the day. That is pretty much the only time he acts like his hand is bothering him and it is probably b/c he can see it looking all gross. He even claps with that hand, so I feel like he must not be in a ton of pain! The pictures are not great b/c he did not want to sit still! Shocking, I know. ;)


An unrelated note: This morning Adah was lying in the floor and Nate got down with her with a leg on each side of her and sang "itsy bitsy spider" to her tickling her with his fingers like I do to him. It was so cute. I tried to video it on my phone. We have go to get a real camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment