Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Potty Training Diaries Volume 4

Potty training is going good except for the fact that there has been absolutely NO #2 since last Friday!!! Is that ok? We are going for Adah's check-up tomorrow so I believe I will ask about that. Anyway, only 2 accidents today. The second one was more my fault than his. I had just gotten the phone call that I mentioned in my last blog, "Seriously?" and I was a little distracted with calling Thomas and the old OB I worked for to get e letter of reccomendation and I forgot to take him to the potty. He is still not telling me that he needs to go, but he is getting good at not peeing all over the seat and floor so that's good! ;)

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer about your job. I'll be praying for you.

    We had Charlotte's check-up today... 24 hours difference and we could have crossed paths ; )

    ReplyDelete