Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Mommy is pregnant!

We decided to tell the kids that they are getting a little brother or sister today. I wanted to catch it on video because I figured whether they were excited or not it would probably be funny. Brace yourselves for loads of excitement... or not. ;)




"Cool Mom" That's all I got. I am not sure that they really believed me, but maybe when my tummy starts to grow it will sink in a little more. Also loved Nate's little shout out to his favorite girl Jade. When I asked it he wanted a boy baby or a girl baby he said "a girl like Jade." I think he would be satisfied if I just had Jade move in with us, but she wouldn't fit in the crib and I am pretty sure her family would miss her. ;)

Here is an 11 week ultrasound picture for your viewing pleasure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment