Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Photo Shoot


While the Cumming side of our family was together my in-laws wanted to hire a photographer to take some family pictures. I have two good friends who are photographers (see a like to Michaela Carpentar Photography to the right) were both in NYC on a mission trip! So luckily I had one more friend that I knew did photography so she got the job and did awesome! It was super hot, but after bribing Adah with ice cream, we got some great shots! My favorites of our family are here, along with a picture of some VERY happy grandparents with all three of their grandkids together for the first time.


If you ask Adah where she gets her pretties she says "from my mommy!" Also if you ask Nate where he gets his good looks he says "from my daddy!" :) They are trained well.




Happy Grandpa and Grammy with all three of their grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment