Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Family Life Journey

About a week ago, I was sharing with some friends about our journey. I was fortunate to be introduced to a contact who worked with Family Life for 9 years. I had a great conversation with this person regarding the call to Family Life versus the emotional experience of a "Weekend to Remember". Accorrding to this person, if God has called you to this ministry then you can not be talked out of it. You will react in a way that would indicate that not following through with Family Life would be an act of disobedience to God. On the positive side, he mentioned that God already has the funds ready for those He has called. He closed by reassuring me that moving to Little Rock and working with Family Life was the best decision he had ever made.

With this in my mind, Jamie and I talked and our thoughts are unwaivered regarding going to Little Rock. We found out the time table is longer than we originally thought. God is on our side and we are resolute to obey His call.

Thomas and Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment