Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cat Napping :)

I have a data entry job that I do from my computer at home. I am lucky to have a huge computer desk that is more than big enough to hold Adah's bouncy seat, so she naps there while I work sometimes. For some reason it always seems to be very cold in my office, so one day our cat Sophie was looking for a warm place to nap and apparently Adah looked cozy.
This was super cute to me because this cat will not let Nate near her and never did, even when he was little. When Adah woke up with the cat on top of her she just pet her very softly and Sophie stayed there and let her!! It was crazy to see this cat act like that because she is normally so skittish around kids and babies. They have napped like this several times since this day. Sophie doesn't play with Adah, but they are napping buddies. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment