Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today needs to be the day!

I am so anxious for my second bundle of joy to be here. Momma is getting very tired of pregnancy, but we are within 4 days at the latest. Since my last post God has been working tirelessly on my side. He has brought a job to me that a month ago I would not have considered. My pride was standing in the way of something that could be the best job I ever had. About two weeks ago thursday, I had the best interview I have ever had with McAlisters in Houston. The things that concern me are that the pay was lower than what I was making in Tyler. Even with all these so called obstacles, I have seen my wife more encouraged by this opportunity than if I found a job making $200k. That is worth more than its weight in gold. I love my family and want nothing more than to provide for them spiritually and physically. We are so excited and waiting on God for the next step

No comments:

Post a Comment